I never stop searching for juicy untapped pleasures, My Bliss, the delightful moments that fill my days and yet manage to elude me as well.
All 31 Day Links
Scroll down for Day One – Introducing Captured Bliss
2. Why Bliss can be so Elusive
3. Does Contrast Amplify Bliss?
4. Organisational Bliss
5. Does Sleep Increase Happiness
6. One on One Bliss
7 How astonishingly clever is nature
8 How to escape the cycle of inaction
9. Fitness, Life and Synchronised Bliss
10. Simple, clean, crazy shared humour…a moment of Bliss
11. What losing stubbornness taught me about gaining Bliss
12 Today is that day I feared
13. I did this Growing some Bliss
14. How I discovered Bliss in an unfortunate watery mess
15, Read this the next time you are doubting your skills
16. An Unusual flower, a cheeky visitor and a moment of Bliss
17. Did I just say yes and then hoped they would say no
18. I shared something today and it was bliss
19 Why that untidy house is actually untapped Bliss
20. An afternoon by the river – nature’s Bliss
21. My Little Bunch of Bliss
22. The surprising connection between compliments and bliss
23 Why that terrible routine is actually Bliss
24. Why owning our greatness matters to me
25. My First Time
26. Find out how action and reflection impact happiness
27. Joy this is my Joy
28. It is Beautiful to love the Ordinary
29. No words Spoken
30 A Gesture Made of Gold
31. The Final Bliss
Day 1. Introducing Captured Bliss
Bliss can be difficult to identify, it has contrasts, it is unique to each and every one of us. Bliss can be active and bliss can be peaceful. Bliss can be go get it and bliss can be relaxed. Bliss may be in a cup of tea today and a bath tomorrow. Bliss may be in a challenge and bliss may be in a nap.
Bliss is like your very own personalised tour guide, leading you to the most exquisite destinations.
Recently I stumbled upon this 31 day writing challenge, a big challenge. To write and publish everyday around a central theme. I planned to watch and see and maybe join in next year, when I am a better writer. Then the little voice kicked in and nagged at me for a week. “How are you going to improve without practice? This is perfect, challenge yourself , you will love it, come on you know you will.”
Okay, okay I am following my own advice, I am stepping up to the plate, bat in hand, (well keyboard and camera really), and I am following my blissful urge to get involved. There may be tears and tantrums, followed by home runs and triumphs. The fairy wings may come out for added sparkle on difficult days. One thing I know for sure, there is decadent bliss waiting outside my comfort zone.
What is going to happen?
Everyday in October I will be writing a post relating to my theme – Captured Bliss. I will link to all 31 posts here on this master page and you can visit at anytime.
I love sharing my discoveries. I want everyone to dance in the joy, happiness and delight quietly hanging around in the wings of their own life.
As you follow my journey I challenge you to dive in and capture your own delicious bliss.
Speak soon. xx