Just in time for you to have some fun this weekend I am sharing my new
little hobby Extreme Obsession.
It is Smart Phone Art.
This is why I adore it.
It involves photos of often ordinary moments snapped in time.
I can do it almost anywhere, my toolbox is in my phone and iPad
It is an exquiste expression of me.
It costs next to nothing to do, yes most of the apps are free or as little as $2.
It adds a creative boost to my life.
Anyone can do it.
There are no rules, none at all.
I am enhancing the visual memory I have of a moment when I paused to see and delight in something.
I can share with friends and family
It has me viewing the world with a whole new perspective
Oh and did I day it is FUN FUN FUN
Now there are many ways to create art on your phone. I am going to share my favourite apps and some examples of my art.
1. I like to take most of my photos with the ProCamera app. I love the ability to separately adjust the exposure and the focus before taking the photo. There is also the self timer and rapid shot functions.
2. Want to make a snazzy collage try InstaCollage. You can use photos form your camera roll or take new photos as you go. There is a very cool edit function once you have set up the collage.
3. This app is decadently gorgeous A Beautiful Mess. I use it to add cute little words and fancy borders to photos before sharing to Instagram and Facebook.
Look what it can do
4. Now for some quirky art. XnView FX This app will apply image effects, filters, colours and frames to your existing photos and then enables you to share them to most of the most popular social media sites.
5. Snapseed is a great place to start experimenting with your creative flair. As they say it is as simple as Snap it. Tweak it. Love it. Share it.
6. With all this photo taking comes a desire for organising. My new love is Collect. This app is a photo journal and I use it to store my Photoaday in a nice calendar format. I am also thinking of using it to take a photo of the kids once a month and saving the photo in separate growth calendar for each of them. A mega clever way to collect and sort photos by date order.
Here is a peak at what I have been creating.
Now it is over to you. Grab the phone this weekend and have some fun exploring the world around you in a new and exciting way.
I will be sharing my photos as usual on Instagram and Facebook with #ordinarilyfabulous. Join in, I would love to create a collage of your photos to share here next week.
Oh and don’t forget to share this post using the buttons below, your friends may thank you for it.
Enjoy your Fabulous